Monday, November 12, 2007

Holiday

I had today off for Veteran's day and well, I didn't do much! I like days when I can just veg and relax. After Bill went to work, Wrigley and I napped on the couch till 9:00. We went for a 20-minute walk a little bit later. We would've went longer, but it was pretty chilly. After that we just laid around and watched tv the rest of the day.

I made some chicken salad for lunches and put celery and apples in it. I had some for lunch today in a tortilla. The bites of just the tortilla weren't the best, but the ones with the chicken salad were really yummy.

So far things are going well. I know today is only the 3rd day, but I feel like I'm doing a good job. I haven't cheated yet, and considering I was home all day near lots of food, I didn't! I really think the workweek will be easier since I won't have a refrigerator in the next room. I'm actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow so I'm not tempted.

That's all for now....

No comments: