Thursday, July 31, 2008

Monthly Exercise Tally

I decided to track the exercise I did during the month of July. I went ahead and added everything up since I'm done exercising for the day and here it is:
  • 79 sets of stairs (up to the 3rd floor and down) for a grand total of 6,478 steps...and that's just counting the ones going UP. I didn't do stairs much after the 14th since it's just been too hot in the building to do so without being a sweaty mess afterwards. And given that I do them while at work, well, it's kinda gross to go back to my desk all wet! lol....
  • 103 laps around the inside of the building I work in. That's the equivalent of approximately 25.75 miles. Hmm....I almost walked a marathon!
  • 15 trips to the gym, usually for an hour each time. I will complete week 3 of the C25K tomorrow morning.
  • 26 miles (approximate) of walking the dog. We've been slacking this week walking her...just too hot to do so. It's still in the upper 80s and humid at 9 p.m. and she can't handle the heat well. She flops down a lot in the heat.

I'm weighing in a day early tomorrow morning since we're heading out of town after lunch for the wedding in Iowa. I hopped on the scale this morning and I'm down 1 pound from last Saturday's weigh-in, so hopefully that holds till tomorrow. I doubt that I'll take time to blog before we leave...I have lots to do in the morning after weigh-in. Go to the gym, get my nails done, get my eyebrows waxed, and find a black shirt to go with my new neon red capris (size 12, by the way!). And, I will also need to pack. I think we're planning on heading out after lunch.

Hopefully I'll have pics to post when I get back. Oh, and I ended up returning the brown and orange accessories and getting RED instead. I fell in LOVE with a funky red handbag at JC Penney and couldn't pass it up. Plus, it was on sale! I found an equally funky red necklace and earrings (also on sale!) to match the bag and they look great with the dress. I'm excited for Saturday to get here so I can wear everything.

That's all for now. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

RooBabs said...

Way to go on the monthly exercise tally- it's so motivating to see the numbers stack up.

I can't wait to see pictures of the red accessories- although I'm a huge fan of orange, the red sounds totally cute, too. Did you ever find shoes? And will we get a pic of you in your new glasses?

And congrats (tomorrow) on finishing Week 3- you are awesome!

ptg said...

Good job on the exercise this month, that's fantastic!

Can't wait to see new pics either...keep it up!

KK said...

Congrats on all the exercise! Very impressive! Have a great time at the wedding looking fab in your new dress and accessories!

c said...

Wow, your monthly exercise is impressive! You worked out hard.

Have a great time this weekend! I'm looking forward to seeing new pictures.