Thursday, July 31, 2008

Monthly Exercise Tally

I decided to track the exercise I did during the month of July. I went ahead and added everything up since I'm done exercising for the day and here it is:
  • 79 sets of stairs (up to the 3rd floor and down) for a grand total of 6,478 steps...and that's just counting the ones going UP. I didn't do stairs much after the 14th since it's just been too hot in the building to do so without being a sweaty mess afterwards. And given that I do them while at work, well, it's kinda gross to go back to my desk all wet! lol....
  • 103 laps around the inside of the building I work in. That's the equivalent of approximately 25.75 miles. Hmm....I almost walked a marathon!
  • 15 trips to the gym, usually for an hour each time. I will complete week 3 of the C25K tomorrow morning.
  • 26 miles (approximate) of walking the dog. We've been slacking this week walking her...just too hot to do so. It's still in the upper 80s and humid at 9 p.m. and she can't handle the heat well. She flops down a lot in the heat.

I'm weighing in a day early tomorrow morning since we're heading out of town after lunch for the wedding in Iowa. I hopped on the scale this morning and I'm down 1 pound from last Saturday's weigh-in, so hopefully that holds till tomorrow. I doubt that I'll take time to blog before we leave...I have lots to do in the morning after weigh-in. Go to the gym, get my nails done, get my eyebrows waxed, and find a black shirt to go with my new neon red capris (size 12, by the way!). And, I will also need to pack. I think we're planning on heading out after lunch.

Hopefully I'll have pics to post when I get back. Oh, and I ended up returning the brown and orange accessories and getting RED instead. I fell in LOVE with a funky red handbag at JC Penney and couldn't pass it up. Plus, it was on sale! I found an equally funky red necklace and earrings (also on sale!) to match the bag and they look great with the dress. I'm excited for Saturday to get here so I can wear everything.

That's all for now. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

RooBabs said...

Way to go on the monthly exercise tally- it's so motivating to see the numbers stack up.

I can't wait to see pictures of the red accessories- although I'm a huge fan of orange, the red sounds totally cute, too. Did you ever find shoes? And will we get a pic of you in your new glasses?

And congrats (tomorrow) on finishing Week 3- you are awesome!

ptg said...

Good job on the exercise this month, that's fantastic!

Can't wait to see new pics either...keep it up!

K @ Running Through Life said...

Congrats on all the exercise! Very impressive! Have a great time at the wedding looking fab in your new dress and accessories!

Hazel said...

Wow, your monthly exercise is impressive! You worked out hard.

Have a great time this weekend! I'm looking forward to seeing new pictures.