Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'm No Longer Obese!!!

I never thought I'd be so excited to just be overweight! lol.... But I am THRILLED! I had an awesome loss of 3.2 this week (thanks, Aunt Flo, for packing up and going away...) for a total of 47.2 pounds! That makes my BMI 29.7 which gets me out of the obese category. =)

The mini-goal I've been working towards is to lose 50 pounds before our vacation to Chicago. I only have 2.8 to go and we leave 5 weeks from tomorrow. Unless I hit a plateau (knock on wood), I should be able to have a new charm on my keychain before we get on that plane! One other thing....my butt will fit much better in the seat than it did last summer!

I want to say thank you to Karen and C for sending me skinny vibes earlier this week because they definitely did the trick! ; )

An updated progress chart is below.

3 comments:

Hazel said...

You are so awesome! What a fantastic week! And you're so close to 50 pounds. That is amazing. I know you'll get there before your trip.

kikimonster said...

That is so awesome. I'm still about 25 pounds from not being obese according to the BMI scale. You are looking great :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!! You are really doing well and you will definitely have lost more than 50 lbs before your trip!!

Sending more skinny vibes your way. :-)