Saturday, February 16, 2008

Another Sticker and Decade!

Woo-hoo! I lost 2.2 pounds during the week which makes it 31 pounds total. =) I received another "5" sticker and also entered the 180s. I lose a point but that's fine with me. It's a good thing!

I've been exercising every day at work, generally getting in 45-60 minutes of activity. I did 10 sets of stairs yesterday at work plus 4 laps. Bill bought me a new iPod shuffle for Valentine's Day so I'm able to listen to music at the same time. One day ZZ Top's "Legs" came on just as I was starting up the stairs. It was quite an appropriate song because I thought to myself "some day I'M going to have nice, svelte legs from all of these darn stairs!"

I'm still on track to meet my "175 by May 25" goal. Only 14 pounds to go and I have 14 weeks to lose them. As long as I can average 1 pound each week, I'll make it.

An updated progress chart is below.

No comments: