Monday, December 3, 2007

A Little Loss

Weight Watchers was closed Saturday due to the weather, so I weighed at home in my "weigh-in" outfit. My scale said I was 209.0 with my clothes on, so that is the amount I entered for my progress chart. It's only a loss of 1.6 pounds, which I was disappointed in. However, I knew that my losses would start getting smaller after the first couple of weeks. They say to expect to lose .5 to 2.0 pounds per week, so I guess 1.6 is actually pretty good. I've now lost 11.2 pounds over the last 3 weeks. Not bad.

I got sick over the weekend with tonsilitis. I'm on an antibiotic and feeling a bit better, but still not back to normal yet. I didn't eat much yesterday until dinner. We had alfredo linguini (whole wheat) with chicken, shrimp and broccoli.

My progress chart is below. By the way, the red star represents my first 5 pound loss; the pink star represents an additional 5 pounds.

No comments: