Saturday, December 29, 2007

Woo-Hoo!

I lost another 2.2 this week, so I've now lost 20.2 pounds! YES!!! I received another 5-pound sticker, so I have 4 of them in my book now. My goal for next week is to lose at least 1.8 more so I can make my 10% goal. I really want to get the keychain for my birthday, which is the day of the next meeting. =)

I had a NSV last night at Famous Dave's. For my side orders, I asked for baked beans and green beans, but when it came out, they had given me baked beans and STEAK FRIES ! I LOVE their steak fries, so it would've been easy to just say "ah, what the heck..." and ate them, but I told them of the mistake. Instead of taking the whole plate back, they left the fries and brought out a dish of green beans. I didn't want the fries on my plate, so I put them all on the little plate that the green beans came on! Victory! I ate all of the green beans and baked beans, but only half of my salmon. I'll have it for lunch today.

So 2007 is coming to a close. I'm hoping that my weight loss in 2008 is as successful as the last 7 weeks of 2007 have been!

Below is an updated progress chart.

No comments: