Saturday, December 8, 2007

4-Week Mark

Well, I joined WW 4 weeks ago today and so far I've lost 13.6 pounds! I'm happy with that amount. Hopefully next week I'll get my 15-pound sticker!

I am 8.4 pounds from hitting my initial goal of 22 pounds (10% mark). I had wanted to hit it at the December 22 weigh-in, but that's just 2 weeks away....so I am pretty positive that I won't reach it. But that's okay...slow and steady is fine. Perhaps by my birthday I will attain it...that gives me 4 weeks from today to lose the 8.4 pounds. That seems more doable.

I have a few things I need to highlight:

  1. I have not had a SINGLE tootsie roll since joining WW! This in itself is a huge accomplishment for me.

  2. The first box of Christmas chocolates arrived yesterday and I resisted my co-worker's offer to choose one. Do you know how hard that was?!

  3. It has been 4 weeks since I've had a french fry! And really, I haven't even been tempted to ask DH to have one of his!

We're going to a wine tasting party tonight and besides the wine, there will be lots of munchies. I plan to eat some soup or something ahead of time so I'm not starved when I get there. It's going to be just red wine, which I'm not really into....but the good thing about it is that I won't drink as much.

That's all for now. Below is an updated progress chart...I'll be using this format from now on instead of the one from WW's site. This shows the weight dropping better!




No comments: