Friday, September 9, 2011

Well, hello!

(Sigh)  I'm back and needless to say, I've got a longgggg ways to go again!  The "I'll lose the weight all on my own" idea didn't work.  At all.  I rejoined WW in March 2010 and only last about a month before I quit.  I had lost 6 pounds (I believe I got down to 181 or so), but I wasn't mentally ready.

Here I am now, back up to 205.  Ouch.  I weigh exactly what I did when I gave birth to my now 2-year old back on July 4, 2009.  My feet are incredibly sore again in the morning and I tire easily, so I'm back at it.  I rejoined WW last weekend so I'll have my first weigh-in tomorrow morning. Hopefully the support of the meetings, the tracking of the food, and this blog will work for me as well as it did the first time around.

So far I've only told 3 people (in real life) that I've rejoined....my husband, a friend, and a coworker.  I'll tell my parents and inlaws later....I guess I'm just too embarrassed to tell them right now.

My 3 biggest motivators right now are:
  • My daughter....I want to see her grow up so I need to get my health in check.  And I need to be able to keep up with her, too!
  • Caribbean Cruise.  We are taking a 7-day cruise in December and I'd like to lose 15 pounds by then.
  • 20th Class Reunion.  No explanation needed!
In case any of my former readers stumble upon my blog again, I thought I'd post a picture of Brianna.  This was one of her 2-year pictures.  I can't believe how fast the last 2 years have gone! 

No comments: