This actually means a lot to me because when I first started my blog, I really honestly didn't expect anyone to read it. You can imagine how surprised I was when I had my first comment from a complete stranger! My first thought was, "How the heck did she find me?" But I'm glad she did because soon there were more commenters and now I love checking my blog to see what all of you, my "fans," have to say! =)
Now on to my own nominations! (That's part of the deal when you win an award...you must pass along the love!)
- I must start with Karen, since she was my first commenter and could be how some of you 'found' me. Her posts lighten my day and often make me laugh. I love the stories she tells of how different things are in her native homeland. She's my own personal web comedian.
- Next, the blogger I relate to most would have to be C. It's like she gets in my head and writes about my own thoughts! Our stories of how we got to where we were and why we decided to do something about our weight are similar. I figure she's about 12 years younger than me, but I think of her as my blog twin. =)
- Moving along...next I nominate ptg. Her posts are funny and I like how she puts her "little voice" comments down on 'paper.' She regularly makes me chuckle and I'm proud of her dedication to all aspects of her life. And, the pictures of Pnut aren't bad either. ; )
- In line next is roobabs. The more I get into running, the more I like reading her posts since she is striving to be one, too. (And way further ahead of me!)
- Last but not least, I have to give props to kk, my half-marathon girl. I admire anyone who willingly runs 13 miles! Her posts are on a variety of subjects and often has links to other great articles and blog posts.
There you have it! I read all of your blogs faithfully and love when you post a comment. It's great encouragement and it means a lot to me that you take time out of your day to read about a little glimpse of my life. I may not comment on every single post of yours, but trust that I read them all!
For those of you nominated, here's what you need to do...put the logo on your blog and link to the person you received your award from. Nominate at least 7 other blogs (no, I didn't follow that rule...), and put links to those blogs on your site. Be sure to leave messages on the blogs you’ve nominated so they know about the award.
(By the way, some of you have already been nominated...so I don't expect you to go through this all again!)