Saturday, January 19, 2008

A New Charm!

Yay! I lost 2.0 pounds during the week so I've now lost 25.4 pounds! Along with the 25 pound milestone came a new silver charm to put on my keychain!

I earned 11 activity points during the week, too, which is the most since I started. My goal this week is to earn 16 points...that would be walking the dog every day (M-F anyway) and walking at work 3 times during the week.

Not to gloat, but I am SO very proud of myself. I never thought that I would do this good! I was too hung up on past failures to think that this would REALLY work! I'm glad that I took the chance and walked through the door that day because I have enjoyed the past 10 weeks and here's to 25 more! Michigan Avenue, here I come!

Below is an updated progress chart.

1 comment:

kikimonster said...

This is just what you need to get back on track :)