Saturday, January 5, 2008

It's My Birthday!

Yayyyy! Okay, so I didn't get the keychain from WW today, but I was SOOO close! I only lacked .6 pounds of getting it. A little bummed, but I am determined to get it next week. Plus, losing a total of 21.4 pounds in 8 weeks ain't anything to shake a stick at! I'm doing GREAT!!!

I haven't had any coffee in 8 weeks, so I decided to treat myself (it's my birthday afterall!) to a skinny caramel macchiato from Starbucks! It's made with non-fat milk and sugar-free caramel syrup and sugar-free vanilla syrup...and minus the drizzle of caramel as the topping. It's delicious and I've earned it!

We're going to Applebee's for lunch and I'm ordering the cajun lime tilapia and the chocolate raspberry cake. Mmmmm...I'll even let them sing to me if they'll give me the dessert for free!

Tonight is the hockey game and I plan to have a snack there, but not my usual bucket of peanuts or nachos. A soft pretzel is only 3 points, so I'll get that and mustard to dip it into instead. Also, instead of beer, DH said he'd buy me bacardi & diet coke, which is 2 points compared to 3. A point is a point!

Here's an updated progress chart for week 8.

No comments: