Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Decent Week

I lost 1.4 pounds during the week so in 11 weeks I've lost 26.8 pounds! I weighed myself here at home yesterday and had lost exactly 2 pounds according to my scale. I'm pretty sure that the .6 difference between yesterday morning and this morning has to do with the tostada, margarita and bacardi & diet coke I had last night. It was a friend's bday so we went out. I shouldn't have done it the night before a weigh-in, but I have to live my life, right? It could also have to do with the fact that I wore jeans for weigh-in today and not my normal khaki pants. The jeans obviously weigh a little more, though I'm not sure exactly how much. At any rate, a 1.4 pound loss is still great!

I bought some of the WW chocolate smoothie packets today and decided to try one of the recipes that came with them. I mixed in some crushed ice, cherry coke zero, milk, and lite cool whip along with the chocolate packet and used my hand blender to mix it up and WOW was it good! It's nice and thick like a milk shake and the cherry flavor really came out. I will definitely make it like this again! It was only 3 points and counts as 2 milk servings, which is awesome.

I think it's supposed to be warmer this week so hopefully I'll get more walking in than I did this past week. Besides being a little under the weater, it was about 10 degrees all last week....too cold to walk outside. I only earned 4 AP's last week, which is way under the goal I set last Saturday. Again, this week should be better.

Below is an updated progress chart.

No comments: